ABODA NSW is committed to creating a state-wide community of conductors and music educators. We encourage anyone with an interest in ensemble music making, whether professional, amateur, school or community based to join our organisation.
Why Belong To ABODA
- Receive priority information about Professional Development Courses including State and National Conferences, clinics, conducting schools and ensemble pedagogical workshops. Discounts to members apply.
- Meet and work with internationally renowned conductors and clinicians.
- Access state-wide and national network of collegiate support
- Latest information on professional issues through ABODA publications
- Opportunities for personal development through involvement on ABODA working parties & committees